We are seeking an energetic, motivated person or couple to manage The Globe, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7AD.
The Globe is unique. It is owned by a co-operative committed to live music.
The manager will work closely with the board of Jazz.Coop to manage the growth and development of The Globe as a successful music pub.
• Knowledge of cellar management
• Knowledge of catering
• Ability to organise staff rotas and marketing campaigns
• Working knowledge of the music industry
• Excellent communication and social skills – ‘warm, welcoming and friendly’
• Leadership of staff and volunteers
• Literacy and numeracy
• Ability to set and meet targets
• Knowledge of products and current consumer trends in the drinks industry
• Innovation and creativity to develop the pub and its staff
• Maintain Designated Premises Supervisor status
Salary £20,000 pa + profit-related bonus
This is a full time position.
Accommodation is not provided.
Download job description here
Apply by email to email@example.com. Send a CV, references, and reasons why you think we should appoint you.
We welcome applications from individuals and couples.
Closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 18 July 2016.